9.26.2009

Casey McFarland

In a week and a half, my family is going to get shot by Casey McFarland. Shot with a camera that is. I am filled with a mixture of excitement and anxiety. Excited because his work is AMAZING, he lives just down the street, and we are shooting here. At my house, in my yard, around my 'hood. If we are really doing this whole moving thing, I want to capture my home, our family as it is right now, and some of what our lives have been like living here. Anxious because the thought of getting everyone ready is stressful and I think everyone worries that nothing will turn out. I should know better. Really good photographers always get the shots. Go here to check out his blog and here to browse his website. Then pick up your phone and schedule yours today. I know you won't be disappointed. Pictures to come...Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

HW said...

I totally relate to your anxiety. Planning what everyone is going to wear, hoping you get at least one with everyone looking the right direction. I know, right? Although, you guys are about the cutest people on the planet, so it still surprises me that you're worried.