9.20.2009

a friday night

Friday night at our house was loud!!! But a good kind of loud. Laughter, screams, a cracking fire and the occasional, mischevious giggle of a little brother.
E had five of her girlfriends over for a late night. If I could hand-pick a group of girls for her, it would include all of these faces. They are sweet, funny, polite and I adore all of them. It is times like this, watching more memories being made in my backyard, that I know it will be hard to leave this house and area. It has been good to us.

We ate pizza, roasted marshmallows, played Ghost in the Graveyard and went out for a night adventure walk, armed with flashlights. The Pill had a few on edge after telling them that he and Ripp had found wolfman tracks at the baseball field. Monkey bars in the dark and all was forgotten.

My funnest moment? Driving around the south end of town with all the windows down, Black Eye Peas, I Got a Feeling blaring out of the speakers and all six girls singing at the top of there lungs.

For those of you who know the lyrics to that song...it was a good, good night.

No comments: