4.10.2009

a no pictures update

-revised with pictures on April 16th. I am not sure why they are squished over to the right, but I am not going to try and fix it. Just getting them here was enough of a workout.
My computer has switched into snail mode and the process of trying to upload pictures, and then waiting, is driving me into a frenzy. Until Ripp can fix it, I am content to update without pictures. But not really, because I have some great pictures. Highlights of the past week include: My long lost brother and his sweet family came to visit. I tried to kidnap their children by hiding them in my pocket. It didn't work and I had to let them go. Lucky for me, and them, they will be back in just a couple short months.

      The ski lifts at the beav being shut down for the final time. We still showed up the next day for the annual 'motorhead rally', where the mountain turns from a ski resort to a jeeping hill. Always fun and always interesting. This year it included an easter egg hunt in feet of snow.

      SPRING BREAK! We decided to stay around home and checked swimming, Monsters vs. Aliens, and Baby Animal Days off the kids to-do list.

      The eggs are colored and the baskets are filled with grass. Welcome Easter!

1 comment:

HW said...

Oh, I wish you had pictures too! Are they coming to the reunion?