5.29.2008
Texas Trip- May '08
We made it to Texas again this Spring and seemed to have, if it is possible, even more fun than last year. We were able to meet the newest member (only 1 week old) of the Rippstein family, Sloan Walker, who belongs to Jake's little brother Spencer. He joins his adorable sisters, Morgan and Emerson, and all the kids had so much fun playing together. We tooks the kids to a Houston Astros game, had a super fun bbq with fun family and some old and new friends, drove to Fredericksburg, helped Nana and Papa take care of all the goats, 3 horses, 2 cats and a llama, ate Rudy's bbq, visited the San Antonio Zoo, went fishing and actually caught lots, visited Aunt Ronda, Uncle Kory and 4 great cousins in Austin, and mostly enjoyed time together with out fun little family. We left Austin when it was a mere 100 degrees and came home, exhausted, to much cooler temps. Thanks to everyone who helped make our trip so fun. It was a blast to see all of you and hope to do it again soon.
I am trying a new thing with pictures. Hopefully this linke will take you right to an album of pictures. http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/aliripp/?action=view¤t=25fe6c31.pbw Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You and Jake live a SWEET! life. Texas sounds like a fun time. I'm always trying to get Burke to agree to a vacation in Austin...he only wants to go for a music festival. Go figure! Anyhoo. I just remembered I told you I would send you a link to my own blog: www.unknownsideeffect.blogspot.com
You can check it out. It's a bit quirky (kinda like me). :-)
Post a Comment