5.23.2008

Dancing with Disney!









Another year of dancing bites the dust! Elli's fun year of dancing has finally come to end and although I look forward to wrapping it all up, when I sit and watch her, I can't help but look forward to next year. Not only to see the progress that is made in a year, but to see what her amazing dance school will come up. She is dancing at the same school that I grew up dancing in and being taught by people who taught me and who I learned to dance with. It is pretty cool! This year the theme was Dancing with Disney and Elli was a Lost Boy as part of an adorable Peter Pan number (ballet), a ferocious tap dance in Friend in Me, and a jazz dancer with a very hip-hop attitude in Small World. I am so proud of her and the enormous progress that she has made in one year. It is becoming pretty clear that we are going to be doing this for many years to come and I can't think of anywhere else I would rather on a Saturday in May.

Here is a video, I hope it looks okay.

No comments: