6.02.2008

I did what?

I made a deal with myself that if I took part and finished my legs of the Wasatch Back, I would never run again. So what did I do this morning? Went ahead and signed up for the Moab half marathon. I have heard people say that running can become an addiction and I never really could understand that line of thinking...until now . I am not saying that I am addicted and have found a new purpose in life, I am just going to wait until October 20th to hang up my running shoes. For some reason, the thought of not having anything to train for after June 21st was making me a little sad. I am not disciplined enough to just get up and put my body through 8 or 10 miles of pain for fitness. But having something to look forward to, and swimsuit season, is making me totally excited about running. So...what will happen on October 20th? Stay tuned.

No comments: