5.10.2008

Washington, DC






I finally made it to the nation's capital. A few weeks ago, my good friend Andi and I made the trip out east to visit a cousin/friend who is living and working there. It was a much needed and much appreciated girls trip packed full of great morning runs through some of the most beautiful monuments around, a great shopping trip to Georgetown, lots of delicious food, mornings spent in bed until 9 (yeah!), an interesting yoga class, Nick's birthday dinner with great friends (all USU alumni, weird), few museums, and lots of hilarious moments with two very great friends. Thanks Nick for letting us squeeze into your very refined, not even too small and centrally located (3 blocks from the White House) apartment. More importantly, thank-you to my amazing hubby for making it soooo easy to get away. You are the best!




2 comments:

HW said...

Ali-- you're gorgeous, and I'm glad you had such a great time away. Don't you love good husbands? Jake is definitely one of them.

Anonymous said...

Seriously...take that photo OFF your blog... You promised