5.13.2010
mama's boy or boy's mama?
The Pill is set to hit the road with his Dad in about two hours...and I am starting to freak out a little. Not that the last two days of constant trip talk-the planning, the where's this, the where's that and mom, do you know how excited I am, can we leave now-doesn't have me itching to scoot his little tushion out the door. I think my stress has to do with having so much alone time at our home, where he and I usually spend our days together. Because I have left him for week long trips before, but I am usually distracted and entertained with a new destination and having Ripp all to myself.
It also has me wondering...is The Pill a really a devoted mama's boy or is it me who is really the smitten boy's mama? I suppose it doesn't really matter. And...it is only fair that his Dad get to soak him up for a few days. I plan on soaking up plenty of my little girl, who won't be completely wrapped around her Dad's little finger, and I can distract myself by having her all to me. Until one of her friends call anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment