5.28.2010
Dear Daughter,
We are a day into summer vacation and so far things have been good. It was so fun to see you get off the bus, come home with a handful of your friends, and watch you spend the afternoon making sure everyone felt included. You are a kind and sensitive friend and it is one of the many things I love about you.
Your Dad and I are still in disbelief that you had a perfect attendance record this year. I think your Dad said something about that being really lame, but you don't need to know that, you just need to know that is something to be proud of. We can always make up for it next year and take you for a week long trip to the beach.
I am really looking forward to hanging out with you this summer (can you believe you are to the age that we can actually hangout?) and spending lots of lazy days in the backyard eating popsicles and playing soccer. Sorry about kicking the ball into your leg yesterday, but I can't believe what a tough goalie you are!
Congratulations on all you accomplished this year. I am proud, and feel so lucky, to be your mama.
Love always,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment