5.25.2010

Dear Son, Today was a good day. We were both feeling a little under the weather, and lounging around in your company was nice. I sure did miss you while you were on vacation with your Dad, but am so glad you had so much fun and didn't even miss me back. Thanks for making me laugh tonight as we were picking up the play room. You were busy searching for a dart gun that you could shoot your play horses with, and I was getting a little worried where this game was going. You made me feel much better when you told me that you would never shoot an animal when you grow up, just trash. I am excited for summer break to get here and am looking forward to a bit more lounging with you and your sister. Let's make sure we get the hammock hung and have Dad make the skateboard swings. Love you madly, Mom

1 comment:

Sister Rippstein said...

He was so much fun! Goodness I missed that kid hahah