I am starting to see it everywhere.
The house renovations are done and just in time for Spring. With our chores done and nothing we had to do around the house, we got out for a walk along the deer fence.
We found blue sky above ground that is now only slightly littered with snow. In fact, Ripp is biking along this trail as we speak.
We found bulbs. I am sad they weren't at my new digs, where I just haven't found enough.
Everyone everywhere should plant millions of bulbs everywhere in their yard!!!
And...we found a deer carcass. The Pill and E have found bits and pieces right close, and some in, our yard, but they didn't come close to this. They might have been speechless, their brains mulling over what they were looking at and trying to make sense out of it.
I tell you, each year it fills better and better to welcome in this change of season.
Spring is also bringing along with it a renewed interest in playing with my camera.






2 comments:
Less than a month. I was timing. And I'm totally impressed you can do all your renovating in less than a quarter of the time it has taken us to get two bathrooms done. We hope our painter will be out of here early next week. Phew!
yes mam! actually closer to 3 weeks, but whose counting!!! i know that had we hired out the work, we would still be in the middle of it all. good luck with your bathrooms, i am sure it will be worth the wait.
Post a Comment