...it has blue carpet with matching blue crown molding. So pretty. It is the temporary catch all room for furniture that doesn't have a place to go. But hopefully not for long. It has the softest carpet in the entire house. Maybe the entire world. It has huge windows and is where you can find chloey soaking up the afternoon sun. Which I am sure does her ageing, tired body so much good. My kids
love this room. They can flip, run and twirl. Their friends
love this room. They can flip, run and twirl too.
It is the first room you see when you walk through the front door. Of course it is.
And on any given evening, you may walk in and find this going on:
E and The Pill have asked that we do it every Thursday night. And Tuesday.
Only if Ripp doesn't wear those gray sweats. The aren't meant to be photographed. They aren't meant for public blogs. Actually, they aren't for public viewing of any kind. In all honesty, they shouldn't exist. Who can we blame???
1 comment:
I remember when we had a huge play room like that, when I was about E's age. I LOVED IT! We ended up cutting it in half for the boys' room though. Still it was fun while it lasted and when they were building it we played around like we were in animals in forest. Oh yea, we were cool. Also - those sweats are hilarious and that reminds me of my dad and his weird clothes too. I swear, they must be related or something ;)
Post a Comment