2.24.2010

in the news...

he can't get enough of this stuff. all day long. paper, scissors, stapler, crayons, cardboard-all the current necessities of a five year old wild man who can barely hold still long enough to use the bathroom.
the other he in the house can't get enough of her teeny-tiny face features. and freckles. which are much more noticeable-and precious-when her thick head of hair is out of the way.
and...changes are in store around here. although i would like to try and shed a tear over the loss of blue carpet and matching crown moulding, i just can't do it. i even asked my neighbor-whose father owned the house-to shed a tear and she couldn't either.
chloey will miss it.

2 comments:

HW said...

Your pictures are really, really nice. What a great eye you have. And do you love it that Will has turned over a new art leaf? I kept thinking Wyatt would start to like crayons and stuff when he started school and I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Sister Rippstein said...

HOLY COW WILL IS GETTING SO DIFFERENT LOOKING!!! I need to see him before he graduates college next week. hahaha. Yall look great & I am so excited to see what your room will look like post-blueness