2.11.2010
moan...heavy sigh...
I love food. I love friends. I love food and friends together.
A couple months ago, a birthday party for Ripp and a repeat meal the following day for lunch with girls (artichoke dip and sweet potato fries) left me with my head over the toilet and my body saying ENOUGH!!! Although I can't be certain that it was gluttony that had me heading for the toilet, I was certain that it was time for change.
Time to eat less, eat clean, and exercise more often. Which in all reality, isn't far from how I do live and definitely how I want my family living.
So...two months, some pounds and a few inches later, we are all eating, living and feeling much better.
Except for right now. Ripp and I had lunch today, and opted for some crap with a side of soda. My body is rebelling. It likes the clean living, void of processed foods and soda machines. The only thing 'clean' about my lunch was the tomato on my sandwich and it is winter here, so it was some genetically-cloned, tomato look-a-like.
My body is rejecting crappy food. What a novelty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment