Every now and then I get a call from my mother, telling me that she has a few things that I may or may not want.
Cookies. Want.
More books to read. Don't want, still have a stack.
Blankets. Want.
More cookies. Don't want.
Her china. Want!!!
These hats. Eh...maybe. Until I put them on their heads. WANT!!!
Can you believe that these made-by-grandma-head-warmers could have ended up at the local D.I. (goodwill store) on Saturday? Not that I am against other little darlings having warm heads and completely appreciate what these stores have to offer...but Grandma made these. And they should definitely be broken in by her own grandchildren who were in need of cozy lids to keep them warm up on the ski mountain today in a complete whiteout.And then, when they have made their run here, they will cleaned and passed on to the next head in need of a little warming. Because we get how important that is.
Tomorrow, my first born turns eight. You heard me, eight!!!
Her requests:
dance paws (like big girls wear)
zhu-zhu pet (can't find these)
scarf (thanks kate and andi)
texas roadhouse for dinner (not a bad choice)
hopscotch cake (yikes)
Eight years old. Where does the time go?

2 comments:
Cute hats!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!!
Tell her for me will ya :)
Also.. what's a hopscotch cake?
i love your blog
The hats are definite keepers.
Post a Comment