7.28.2009

a lust letter

Dear venti, non-fat, two pump, extra hot, light whip mocha,

Thank you for being born. I don't know who thought of you, but I am eternally grateful. Because of you, I have had the energy to keep up with my energetic, spirited, spunky and constantly hungry children. Summers are long, yet also so short, and I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on one thing. You are consistenly good to me and I love knowing exactly what I am going to get with you. I should tell you (don't be mad) that I do prefer Seattle's Best mocha at Borders over you. But, they changed their hours and some mornings I just can't wait until 10 for my morning rush. Besides, you are both from Seattle, so I am sticking with love from that city. We can all be friends.

Love, me

PS. If you weren't so expensive, I would drink you more often. But I have mouths to feed...and they don't like mochas.

PSS. I am also looking forward to coming to your original coffee shop while in Seattle this weekend. You better be good!!!

No comments: