sometime this summer, the ripp family is moving just outside of the 4th largest city in the U.S. no, we aren't retiring here just yet, although that has always been the plan, but a job opportunity has fast forwarded our plans to make the move the texas.
this is certainly not a skyline that i am use to looking at. there are tall buildings, parking garages and not a snow-capped mountain in site. if i look closely, i can almost see the humidity in the air and the beaches along the gulf of mexico. no skis or mountain bikes, but surfboards and hot yoga studios. i also can't see my family anywhere close, but it's place, i can see all of ripp's.
all thoughts that go through my mind about 53 times a day, when i am not obsessing and worrying about finding a home in the elementary school boundaries we want.
all thoughts that go through my mind about 53 times a day, when i am not obsessing and worrying about finding a home in the elementary school boundaries we want.


2 comments:
Wow. I have been waiting for you to blog about this. It sounds like you have very mixed emotions about it. I don't blame you! I wish you the very best of everything. Good luck!
I'm sorry if you aren't 100% stoked about coming down to Texas, but I'm happy for the chance to be able to see more of you guys!! Just pray it only lasts a little while, then you can return to the mountains (i don't blame you by the way hahaha.. i don't like the humidity either. but Houston has its plusses! its a new kind of adventure!) love you!
Post a Comment