10.18.2009

five is fine

The Pill is 5 tomorrow. Sniffle, sniffle. We celebrated yesterday with a few of our closest friends in the middle of a beautiful fall day. Jumping, wagon rides, a clown, treats and friends. Today The Pill is sick, I guess you can have too much fun. As my Dad always says, "Isn't there a law against that?"
This Sunday afternoon is definitely being used for rest. Which is too bad, since it is another picture perfect fall day and I know they won't go on forever.
I haven't yet come to grips with my little man being 5, but I still have a few hours to work it all out. As long as tomorrow doesn't bring a drastically different child, five is fine
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

1 comment:

Sister Rippstein said...

Awesome birthday celebration!! It looks way fun, I'm sad I couldn't be there! Tell The Pill I said happy birthday and I hope its a good one for all of you :)