8.13.2009

It's just not fair to get sick in August. When the temps are in the 90's, your invited to the pool and your sister is playing at the park.
But life is not fair. And even The Pill needs some downtime.
There were moments when he was completely himself. Like when he went outside to start his motorcycle and let Ripp know it sounded good. Or when he asked me if I wanted to smell his feet because they smelled like gum.
I think it is a sign that the summer rush is catching up to us and maybe it is time for the bells to ring
I am sort of ready, Will may be, Elli is most definitley not.
I need to give kudos to Ripp, who took on the city council over some shady sidewalk work...and won! I may have compared him to Erin Brokovich and laughed at myself, but he was a voice for the people and I am proud.

1 comment:

Sister Rippstein said...

poor Pill! Make up a good story with him for me :)

tell him i hope he gets better!