11.19.2008
There is some catching up in the posts below. I am going to be away from my computer for a while. Because...
In approximatley 33 hours we are piling in the sub and braving the road trip to Texas. A last minute decision. Something that has never been done. Something that may never be done again. We are in for 1400 miles of driving before we reach our first destination in Fredericksbug, Tx.
When we get there, I will be thankful for dvd players, activity sheets, naps, dvd players, treats, gas station pit stops and dvd players. Did I say that already? However, I know once I get there, I will be thankful for a safe trip, getting to see every single member of Jake's family at the same time and having my cute little family around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We're so excited you are coming!! Thanks so much for going through all the effort and expense of coming down to spend Thanksgiving with the fam. It will be really neat, I think, to have everyone together--even if a bit crazy. We'll see you when you get here--have a safe and (somewhat)sane trip!
HECK YES i am so jazzed yall are coming down to Tejas this year for Thanksgiving. It's gonna be good and kinda psycho I'm sure. Drive safe and try not to kill your children.
Have fun in Texas! Are you planning a Turkey Day run?
Post a Comment