11.11.2008

I worked today. Well, of course I worked, I am a mom. Let me clarify...at a job that I get payed $$$ for. Putting up Christmas, yes already, at a restaurant here in town. Working with my girls, after an almost 3 week break, was fun and good therapy. As it always is.
However, coming home was even better. Laying on Elli's bed watching her show off her new dance moves (thank-you camp rock), all the while hiding my laughing smile under her quilt so as to not distract her.
Then I traded places with Jakey. So that I could cuddle on the couch with Will and tickle his baby-soft back. It is soooooo soft. While he watched a little Star Wars and tried not to giggle.
Not even an reminder about yoga could pull me away. And, they were going to do headstands in class. Headstands. Life is just to good at home.

1 comment:

BrittWilk said...

you are such a good mommy! i just love you! i hadn't checked your blog in a while. the halloween costumes were darling! and i love that picture of jake... doing ballet? haha. that is seriously hilarious.

we need to get together... i'm going to email you right now...