9.22.2008

Back to School

I can't believe it has taken my so long to post pictures of the big, back-to-school madness. I must have downloaded them and forgotten where they were. At least that is the excuse that I am using.

Elli was concerned about looking to "girly" on her first day (whatever that is about), so I love that she picked out her cheetah skirt(yes, it was inspired by the cheetah girls) with matching hair elastic, sweet puppy dog shirt and black, ballet flat crocs with princess Jasmine gibbitz. Totally not girly!

Oh my gosh! Is that somebody I may know, who could be fun and cool, walking to school without me? Hurry Mom, take the picture!

My little man all set for Morningside School. Hail Morningside! I love that place.

With the second most grounding force in his life. If only he could put her in his pocket and take her everywhere. Almost 4-year old life would be so much less scary!

No comments: