12.07.2007

Tagged

My Aunt Heather tagged me, something I have never heard of, and I am sure that she has given up hope that I would actually oblige. Well...here we go.

1. We had to do a "Code Adam" for Will at the mall while shopping last night. I knew that there was a reason I waited to do this post. We turned out heads for a minute and he was gone. We spent a couple minutes looking, put out a Code Adam throughout the entire mall which notifies security and all the stores that there is a lost/missing child, spent about ten more minutes frantically searching and then found him. He had walked out of Bath and Body Works into the bookstore across the way and was sitting in the back corner looking at a dinosaur pop-up book. Never even knew he was lost. I can't even describe the feeling, I am just glad he was safe!

2. If I have to use the bathroom when my kids are napping, I don't always flush. If I am feeling too lazy to walk upstairs and don't want to risk waking them up, I just wait.

3. I LOVE to watch cooking shows and am secretly grooming my cute kids to become chefs themselves. I made a killer cheesecake for Jake's birthday that came from the Barefoot Contessa. Watching T.V. does occasionally pay off.

4. I really like kids movies. I am so glad that I have kids and can use them as an excuse to girl up and go see Enchanted. I loved every second of it and can not wait to take Elli to see it again.

5. I drink decaf coffee. I come from a family of pretty serious coffee drinkers who would be embarrassed to know that I can't drink the real thing. Love the energy I get, just can't handle the headaches the next morning.

6. Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" is currently my favorite workout song. I listen to it over and over because it has a great, fast beat. Great for running.

7. I wait until Elli is at school and then clean her room out of all the misc. papers she has been collecting. I save the worthy school projects and cute doodles, but just can not hold on to every real estate ad, Old Navy coloring sheet (for dressing rooms), kids club scribble and coupon that she is constantly bringing home. She tucks them away in her closet for safe keeping and never thinks of them again, just watches the pile grow. She has yet to miss anything, she must think it is closet elves that keep it so clean. Works for me!

There it is...you know that I am not going to pass this along. I would have to think pretty hard to come up with seven bloggers that have not already done this. Thanks though, Heather. I kind of enjoyed it!

1 comment:

HW said...

Hey, you did it! I loved reading your little known facts. My heart started racing when I read about you losing Will even for a couple of minutes. That has happened with Wyatt and I know the sick panic in your stomach when that happens. After the lady at Sam's Club found Wyatt she hugged me better because I looked so stricken.

AND let me just gush about your Christmas picture. You must be just about the most photogenic family on the planet. You guys are seriously much too cute. Thanks for sending it. I think you and Elli both look great with bangs.