10.10.2007

Still here...

I can not believe that it has been almost one whole month since my last post, I was thinking that it had only been a couple weeks. What have I been doing for the last month?!? The same thing that all you other Mom's have been doing, driving around. To and from various activites, some necessary, some not so much. I am just grateful for the beautiful fall weather we have been having and for kids that are worn out at the end of the day. Makes bedtime, and my life, so much easier. I will be in touch soon, with pictures, and hope that you all will keep in touch with me.

1 comment:

HW said...

I'm glad you're still here! I sent you an email and it bounced. I thought I had changed to your new one, but maybe not. Will you please email me so I can send you info about the 2008 WWW reunion?