7.23.2012

going out in texas style


there were very few things about leaving utah that put a smile on my face. but anticipating our going away party did just that. it helped that logan's most talented event planner, who just happens to be my one of my very dearest friends, took charge of the night. it was a perfect evening, full of old, new and long lost friends.

to look at a few more fun pictures of work done by crazy talented people who wanted to help make a memorable night for the ripp's and succeeded, go here.  whew!

1 comment:

HW said...

Hey Ali--
So much fun to hang out together at the reunion! I just found out one of my friends from BYU (who is amazing) runs a children's choir in Katy and is having auditions soon. I thought I would pass along the info, because your fun daughter might enjoy a little bit of spotlight. :) Here is a link:
http://www.katychildrenschoir.com/
Loves to all of you!