6.08.2010
summer's beginning thoughts
So far, the summer break hasn't scared me too bad. Especially if we don't count those two moments last week when...never mind. The kids both have camps and lessons starting today, followed closely by the final few days of prep for e's dance recitals this weekend. Once that is over, we can settle into the dog days of summer and hopefully welcome in the warmer temperatures we are all craving.
Last week, a girl I know very casually through good friends, told me that she reads my blog. She was so funny when she admitted to it, like it was a confession to be slightly embarrassed about. I, on the other hand, was thrilled. I can now count on more than one hand the people who check in to this here blog. Heck, I might even be able to start counting toes soon.
Also last week, I learned that another friend of mine is in the midst of family tragedy. Her small son was hit by a car and is currently be treated in SLC at a leading children's hospital. Things are progressing well and he is expected home soon. But is got me thinking that if I could get the people who read my blog, to take a moment to send well wishes towards them, then I am doing good by this blog. So...send well wishes her way.
I am off to join the ranks of summer carpooling. Me, and my sore throat and achy body. The squeals of four young girls should do wonders for my headache.
Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Had to catch on blogs for a minute to see that life is normal everybody else. Thank you for the loving thoughts. Love you girl.
Post a Comment