12.11.2009

Well...

...my new house is finally box free. The last few were emptied out yesterday and I feel a weight lifted. Everything is in a place, maybe not its final resting place, but a place. Now it is starting to feel and smell like my home. I am soon to be making my first payment on the thing and if that doesn't bring a sense of if being mine, I don't know what will. I can now have quiet, calm moments in it where I just sit...read...think...or blog. Which I have missed doing on a more regular basis. My life is chaotic and fun and has lots of good stuff worth remembering.
First blog-to-do? Show off some of my pictures done by Casey McFarland. Here are just a few of the 300+ I have to choose from. And remember. If you ever need a photographer, this is your man.
Well, there is one blog post I can check off the list.

No comments: