1.04.2009

santa delivered

A skateboard. Because that is what Elli asked for. And a sword that his Uncle Ben hand carved for him. Complete with a leather handle wrap and a "W" branded into the end.
A new snowboard helmet. Because he wants to keep that precious head safe. Another skateboard. Her Dad delivered her some news skis that we practically have to pry off her at the end of the day. A new camera!!! It is for Jake too. Yeah!!! And skis that I can try to keep up with Elli on. Andi told me that I am "so going to become a mommy blogger." However, I wasn 't sprinkled with any creative, mommy blogger pixy dust. So we'll see. It is amazing how much a good camera helps though. Lots of this. It made for the perfect end to a perfect Christmas Day.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: