Thanksgiving arrived and...
everyone ate this
they did this 

she did this
and this(can't do that in Utah)

and this(can't do that in Utah)

we did this (I had sexy blue eyes and Courtney got her first ever request for a unibrow and fu-man-chu)
I did this (ate outside and in short sleeves, can't do that in Utah either)
Thanks to Courtney for doing A LOT of peoples awesome face art. You are sooooo talented. I wish I could have included every picture of that day, but with 35 people, there just isn't a blog big enough.
That night we slept soundly and woke up to the fun all over again. We enjoyed our last day with the Ripp fam and managed a girls outing to the American Girl doll store in down town Dallas for a little shopping and dinner at the bistro.
Then we woke up at 3:30 the next morning and drove back to our homeland. And home. Which I love and missed.
And, thanks Haley and Mom for taking care of Chloey while away. I could tell she really missed us, her trademark smile and crooked body wag gave it all away.


1 comment:
Awww thank you ali!! It was really amazing having everyone there and wow i dont know it was just overall grand! I look forward to seein yall in a few weeks and then comin back definitely in february for the bday. Cheers!
Post a Comment