10.24.2008

hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!!

Will has been 4 years old for about six days now. I think I subconsciously delayed posting about it because I had an inkling that it would be a drawn out affair. The celebrations came to an end today, when he took donuts and cider to preschool because I forgot on Monday. Monday being the day they celebrated it. When he walked out of school on Wednesday with his party hat, I remembered. Better late than never. I feels like it has been one of those weeks.
It is crazy to think that it has been four years since my sweet baby/kid boy, and most effective trouble-maker, came into the world. I could list a million things that make him the little man that he is and make him so scrumptious, but I won't. However, I will tell you that he has given me more loves and kisses in his four short years than anyone else in my entire life has. He loves me to no end, and I get to be his mom! Happy Birthday, dude!

No comments: