kitchen sink: Because of the window, I couldn't get a great shot. But thanks to that window, I have a lovely view while working.
toilet: By far the cleanest in the house. The other is now scattered with hair accessories and the bsmt bathroom is covered in Texas paraphenlia. Ew!
fridge: Inside and Out


laundry room: In pretty good shape. Still recovering from being completely neglected last week and back-to-school shopping.

what kids are doing now: Will is also recovering. Elli is currently completely her first day as a full-day 1st grader and will need a bit of recovery herself come 3:20.


favorite room: For obvious reasons. Both mentionable and unmentionable. Even left my new cookbook, Jake's boxers and some Old Navy loot in the picture. Didn't want to skew the results.

dirtiest room: Is an entry a room? Who cares! Even after yesterdays clean sweep, the perpetually dirty spot in our house didn't disappoint. And I know that there are solutions for this type of clutter, stores devoted to it, but I don't want something in the way. I'd rather break my ankle on a pile of shoes.
closet: Could be bigger, have better lighting and more designer duds...not really.
self portrait: Yeah, I debated this one. I took a page out of Heather's book and opted for a reflection shot. A straight forward shot was just too scary. At the current time, even though they are need of a little TLC, my mani-pedi was a close second.
Whew! That took a little energy. I tag whoever wants to the spend the time. I will check up on your blog.
1 comment:
Thank you! I loved seeing your life. It reminded me we never made it to your house when we were in Logan. There's always next time though!
Post a Comment