7.31.2008

So it begins

I was driving along in the car today with Elli and one of her friends when a great Rihanna song came on the radio. I told the girls that this is a great dancin' song and they should get movin' it. Her friend Lily politley informed me that you can not dance when you are sitting in a car. As I continued showing the girls that you actually can have great moves in the car, I watched Elli's face get a slightly pained look. That's when I heard it..."Mom, why are you trying to embarrass me?"

2 comments:

Kassey said...

You are so embarrassing!! Nice blog, I am adding you to my list and there isn't a thing you can do about it!! :)

ali rippstein said...

I plan on embarrassing them FOREVER! Add me to your list, see if I care...I'll even add you to mine, so HA!