4.23.2008
Out of the Mouth of Will
Just a couple conversations with Will that I felt were worth noting...
He woke up one morning in great mood, which is not out of the norm for him, and after showering me with my usual morning kisses, he could not wait to tell me that he had watched a movie that night while he was sleeping. He couldn't tell me what it was about, but it was obvious that it was a fun one. It took a moment for it to register, but I then realized that he was talking about a dream he'd had. I remember Elli's first dreaming experience as well, involving a fire at our house that has left her wary of any and all types of fire, and am grateful that Will's was a much more pleasant experience.
A few days later I asked him what his name was and he happily said "Will!" When asked what his last name was, he replied, "The Pill!" Oh...I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment