8.07.2007

HAPPY CAMPERS!




















Do I really think next summer will be any different? I say this because between summer camp, swimming lessons, skinned knees, playdates with family and friends, 4+ bottles of sunscreen, stubbed toes, numerous trips to Bear Lake, too many grilled hot dogs, a few mountain bike rides in 95 degree weather on my new bike, gymnastics, too much money in gas, and a zillion other 'fun' things, I am ready for it to end. I do this all to avoid boredom and insanity with the result being, I am still insane and I now have kids who thrive in a life that is constantly on the run. So although I complain and hope that next summer is going to be different, I can not ingnore what is right in front of me. Two very happy, and tuckered out little campers!

1 comment:

BrittWilk said...

I hope our summers are the same way when we have kids. Fun exhaustion is the best kind!